VILLA HAN (Four bedrooms for 8/9 holiday makers)
- VILLA HAN ORHANIYE from Dalaman airport 100 kilometres
- By car appox. two hours.
This luxurious stone built villa nestles at the head of the ORHANIYE valley on a slightly raised location with spectacular views of the surrounding cliffs. The villa is in a private location with only one house approximately 30 meters away hidden by pomegranate trees, vines and bamboo. There is a small mountain stream opposite the villa along the lane which supplies drinking water to the village. The pine trees which cover the mountain sides are adjacent to the villa. You can see the sea through the trees from the master bedroom.
The villa was built by Gary Revell, a New Zealander, and is a testament to his attention to detail.
Villa Han has a large, 40sqm covered terrace providing shade from the summer sun and views down to the beach in the distance. There are couches to relax on and an outside dining table for 8 people, to enjoy your al fresco meals. The stone BBQ is a must on those long summer nights!
There is a 35sqm kidney shaped pool, a consistent 1.60 metres in depth and plenty of sunbathing space with wooden sun beds for your use. The pool steps cover all of one side, with half of them in the shade at all times – great for keeping the kids in the pool, but out of the sun.
Villa Han has 4 bedrooms:
- MASTER BEDROOM (first floor) - The master bedroom has a king double bed with a seating area which can take an extra bed/cot. The bedroom has an en suite shower and WC, double wardrobes and A/C. The balcony has sea views in the distance through the trees.
- SECOND BEDROOM (first floor) - The bedroom has a queen double bed, en suite shower room and WC, double wardrobes and A/C. The balcony has a great view of the pool and the cliffs opposite .
- THIRD BEDROOM (first floor) - The bedroom has twin beds, en-suite bath and WC, double wardrobes and A/C. The balcony has cliff views.
- BEDROOM FOUR (ground floor) - The bedroom has twin beds, double wardrobes, A/C and two large windows with views of the swimming pool. Opposite the bedroom there is a separate shower room and W/C.
Child travel cot and high chair are available for your use.
In the open plan living area, Villa Han has a fully equipped kitchen with an adjacent indoor dining area. The lounge has wide comfortable couches, flat screen TV, DVD player, WiFi internet (free) and Ipod docking station. Turkish carpets decorate the floors, and large windows look out over the pool. There are also over 250 reading books for you to make use of during your stay. One of our friends has made a number of one-off, beautiful sketches and water colours, which are hanging throughout the house.
Your weekly Villa price includes; All utilities (gas, water, power), WiFi internet, all bedroom linen and bathroom towels, pool/beach towels, pool care and daily light clean from our local caretaker. Four adult bicycles (+1 child) are provided free of charge with the villa.
Our neighbours can supply you with home grown village produce, such as organic honey, milk and eggs - you have never tasted anything like it!
Villa Han is very much a rural get-away set within an authentic and working Turkish Village - it's like stepping back in time where life is very different to what we all experience on a day-to-day basis.
Also included with the villa : Hairdryers, iron, ironing board, board games and puzzles, many DVDs, kitchen spices, cleaning products include: washing powder, dish washing liquid, toilet paper.
We constantly update and upgrade our furniture so you could see different duvets and furniture on arrival.