Bodrum Airport to Villa Han
* Exit Milas airport, follow the blue signs for MUGLA/MILAS (road D.330)
* Pass through MILAS main intersection
* Follow blue signs for YATAGAN/MUGLA (road D.330)
* Pass by village of KARALTI (22kms past Milas)
* 32kms after Milas you will pass a large power station on your left
* If you have time on your side, and would like to visit a ancient site, try visiting the ancient site of Stratoniceia. Located in and around the abandoned village of Eskihisar (around 3kms before the power station). Highlights include a theatre and huge gladiator gymnasium.
* Follow blue sign to MUGLA
* Drive through YATAGAN town centre (too many traffic lights!)
* Outside YATAGAN, follow blue sign for MUGLA/MARMARIS taking the right hand lane
* Pass a blue sign with MUGLA 26kms (road D.550)
* Pass by the villages, BOZARMUT, BAYIR, SALIHPASALAR and AKCAOGA
* At roundabout before MUGLA, take the right hand road that’s says ULA/MARMARIS (you are now 60kms past Milas)
* At the next roundabout, take the right hand road that says MARMARIS/ANTALYA
* Past blue sign that says MARMARIS 51kms (road D. 550)
* Pass by villages ULA & KIZILAGAC
* Blue sign says MARMARIS 39kms
* From here you will start to descend down a large hill into the Gokova area
* At the bottom of the hill there is a junction, turn right for MARMARIS/DATCA, Marmaris is 29kms
* You will pass through the village of GOKCE and through a Jandarma (military) check point. You will need to show your passports, car documents and hire car papers if your car is stopped, so keep them handy.
* As you enter Marmaris you need to stay on the main loop road and follow the blue signs for BOZBURUN/DATCA
* If you are on the correct exit road from Marmaris, you will notice a large supermarket on your right called KIPA (a good place to stop and get your groceries).
* As you leave Marmaris you will climb up a large hill. After 15 minutes you will drive through a village called DEGRIMENYANI. There is a petrol station on your left before the village. There is also a Police check point here – keep your documents handy.
* 1km past Degirmenyani, there is a junction with large blue signs. Turn LEFT, for ORHANIYE (villa is 15 minutes from this point)
* Pass through Hisaronu, and into Orhaniye Village. Go past a small sandy beach on your right (Kizkumu Beach) then you will see about 10 boats moored up on the jetty beside the road. Just past this you will see a road going to the LEFT, off the main road, take this road (there is a big blue sign here saying “INCI NARIN”). If you miss this turning, 30 secs later the road starts to climb a steep hill so you will know you have gone too far!
* Follow this village road for 1.5km and you will come to a small square where the village mosque is located. Go straight ahead, the road becomes a narrow single lane.
* 200 metres past the mosque, the road splits right or straight ahead. Take the RIGHT turn.
* At the end of this road (100 metres) turn LEFT. There is a white sign on a power pole that reads VH with an arrow.
* Follow the narrow lane for 400 metres, Villa Han is located on your left hand side.