Dalaman Airport to Villa Han
- From Dalaman airport, you will pass through the outskirts of Dalaman for about 10 minutes, until you come to a roundabout with traffic lights. Turn LEFT and follow the signs to the city Mugla. (You will actually turn off for Marmaris later, before getting to Mugla).
- Pass by the small towns/villages of Ortaca and Koycegiz. Stay on the dual carriage way.
- After approximately 1 hour you will reach a junction/roundabout with traffic lights. Turn LEFT onto the Marmaris road. You are about 20 minutes from Marmaris at this point.
- You will pass through the village of Gokce and through a Jandarma (military) check point. You will need to show your passports, car documents and hire car papers if your car is stopped, so keep them handy.
- As you enter Marmaris you need to stay on the main loop road and follow the blue signs for Bozburun/Datca/Knidos.
- If you are on the correct exit from MARMARIS, you will notice a supermarket on the right called MIGROS and further on you will see an even larger supermarket called CARREFOUR, ideal for purchasing everything you need.
- As you leave Marmaris, stay in the right hand lane ,you will climb up a large hill , follow the sign for DATCA. After 15 minutes you will drive through a village called DEGIRMENYANI.
- The BP petrol station is on the left before the village.
- 1km past Degirmenyani, there is a junction with large blue signs. Turn LEFT, for Orhaniye (villa is 15 minutes from this point) .
- Pass through Hisaronu, and into Orhaniye Village. Go past a small sandy beach on your right (Kizkumu Beach) then you will see about 10 boats moored up on the jetty beside the road. Just past this you will see a road going to the LEFT, off the main road, take this road (there is a big blue sign here saying “INCI NARIN”). If you miss this turning, 30 secs later the road starts to climb a steep hill so you will know you have gone too far!
- Follow this village road for 1.5km (1500mts) and you will come to a small square where the village mosque is located. Go straight ahead, the road becomes a narrow single lane.
- 200 metres past the mosque, the road splits right or straight ahead. Take the RIGHT turn.
- At the end of this road (100 metres) turn LEFT. There is a white sign on a power pole that reads VH with an arrow.
- Follow the narrow lane for 400 metres, Villa Han is located on your left hand side.